Ask the Expert
Ask the Expert Video
Pregnancy and Diet w/ Teresa Dean Malcolm, MD
We encourage our patients and their families to ask questions and have their concerns answered by our health care professionals.
Here are topics covered by Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center:
- Behavioral Health
- Digestive System
- Women's Services
- What are symptoms of an anxiety attack? Featuring Sandi Lloyd
- Interventional Radiology Featuring Gordon Haugland, MD
- Colorectal surgery Featuring Hadi Najafian, MD
- Fecal Incontinence Featuring Ahmed Shalbai, MD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Featuring Ahmed Shalbai, MD
- Could my abdominal pain be gallstones? Featuring Le Le, MD
- Anorectal disease Featuring Sushil Pandey, MD
- Treatment for chronic sinusitis Featuring Thomas Sellner, D.O.
- "Ear Rocks" may cause vertigo Featuring Thomas Sellner, D.O.
- Ear Rocks Featuring: Thomas Sellner, D.O.
- What to do with leftover pain medication Featuring Margaret Szczotka
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation Featuring: Ian L. Goldman, MD
- Speech-recovery after a stroke Featuring David BenAviv, MD
- Special surgical table for hip replacement surgeries Featuring: Steven L. Myerthall, MD
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty Featuring: Steven L. Myerthall, MD
- Ankle replacement surgery Featuring Mark Campbell, MD
Safe sleep positions for babies Featuring: Michael McQueen, MD
- Talking to Your Chlidren About Sex Featuring: Michele Morgan, MD
- Implants for incontinence, Featuring: Ian Goldman, MD
- Pertusses vaccine during pregnancy, Featuring Teresa Malcolm, MD
- Creating your birthing plan Featuring Dr. Michael Bryan, MD, FACOG
Pre-pregnancy exams Dr. Michael Bryan, MD, FACOG
- Pregnancy and Diet Featuring: Teresa Dean Malcolm, MD
- Permanent Birth Control Dr. Michael Bryan, MD, FACOG
- Breast milk odor Featuring Janet Peirce Hollett