Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
14502 W. Meeker Blvd.
Sun City West., AZ 85375
Phone: (623) 524-4000
Our Visiting Policy
We recognize the importance of family and friends in the healing process and encourage their presence during your stay.
The following guidelines are offered to help visitors while providing adequate rest periods that are vital to your recovery:
- Provide our patient care staff with contact information so that
designated family members may be reached quickly when needed.
- Visiting hours vary by department. Call the hospital's main phone at (623) 524-4000 to ask about the hours at the patient's location.
- During procedures or medical exams, visitors are encouraged to excuse themselves if requested to do so by you or your roommate to respect confidentiality.
- Loved ones are should not be encouraged to visit if they are suffering from illness such as colds and flu.
- Open visiting hours are encouraged in most patient care areas,
however, sometimes it may be necessary to limit times and number of visitors.
- Visiting age of children is determined on a case-by-case basis. Please discuss with your caregiver for details.
- Videotaping and picture taking is limited to certain units, such as the Nesting Place at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center. Please discuss with your caregiver.
- Overnight accommodations may be available. Please ask your
caregiver for details.
- For your safety:
- Visitors should avoid touching or adjusting any of your medical care equipment, including beds.
- Due to latex allergies, only Mylar balloons are allowed.
- Fresh flowers are not allowed in some patient care areas. Please check with your caregiver.
- Patents in isolation may have restricted visiting or need to follow other precautions. Please check with the caregiver assigned to you.
- All visitors are encouraged to wash their hands upon entering or exiting the patient’s room and after any contact with the patient. Hand sanitizers are located throughout our facility.
The cafeteria is located on the main floor.
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Dinner: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Daily Grind Gourmet Coffee Bar
The Daily Grind is located in the hospital cafeteria. Hours of operation are Monday – Saturday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Vending Machines
Vending machines are located in the Emergency Department and outside of surgery on the second floor, tower C.
The gift shops are conveniently located near the east entrance of Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, near the main entrance of the Louisa Kellam Center for Women’s Health and on the third floor by The Nesting Place. Gift shop merchandise includes flowers, greeting cards, stamps, books, games, puzzles, apparel, baby items, gift items and toiletries.
Gift Shop Hours
- East entrance gift shop: weekdays: 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sunday: noon - 4 p.m.
- Women's Center gift shop: weekdays: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- New Beginnings Lactation Center: weekdays 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturdays by appointment.
Our main floor gift shops are run by the Sun Health Auxiliary. Please visit Sun Health Foundation website for more information about our gift shops.
The Sun Health Auxiliary's Thrift Shop is another great place to shop and like our hospital gift shops, proceeds benefit Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center. Visit the Thrift Shop website here.
Golf cart service to and from your vehicle is available from most parking areas. Please visit our Volunteer Services desk located at the main public entrances of the hospital for assistance.
Cell Phones and Wireless Devices
Wireless devices such as cell phones and laptop computers may be used inside of the hospital. Caution should be taken when using a cell phone or laptop as some medical equipment may be sensitive to interference from these and other wireless devices.
Any suspected interference should be reported immediately to the patient’s caregiver. Anyone using a cell phone is asked to be courteous and sensitive to the volume and content of the conversation, so as not to bother surrounding patients and visitors.
Cigarettes and smoking materials are not sold at Banner Del E. Webb
Medical Center and smoking is prohibited on the hospital campus. .
banking services available on the hospital campus; however, local banks are conveniently located nearby.
A Notary Public is available to you and your family members for issues related to your care. To request this service please ask your nurse or other member of the patient-care staff.
We respect your rights as a patient and recognize that you, as an individual, have unique health care needs. We are committed to respecting your personal dignity while providing excellent care that reflects those needs. We welcome your feedback. To make a comment, contact us at (623) 524-4454.