The Endoscopy Center at Banner Del E. Webb offers the latest technology in non-invasive procedures.
Led by interventional endoscopy specialist Teodor Pitea, MD, the center's team performs procedures used to provide patients with safe and effective alternatives to more invasive diagnostic testing and surgery.
The use of advanced technology allows for adequate staging and diagnosis of tumors, safe removal of early cancers and also allows treatment of more complicated diseases in a minimally invasive fashion.
About our center:
Banner Del E. Webb’s state-of-the-art endoscopy center includes:
- Five procedure rooms, a gastroenterology suite, including one interventional endoscopy suite and one dedicated Bronchoscopy room
- 15 pre- and post-procedure assessment bays
- In/out-patient care
- State-of-the-art scope processing room
- Cutting-edge equipment
- A spacious unit designed to enhance efficient and quality care for the patients as well as their families
Besides routine colonoscopy and upper endoscopy the new unit will offer a wide range of advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures including:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic ultrasound with fine needle aspiration
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
- Endoscopic mucosal resection
- Endoscopic therapies for Barretts esophagus, including radiofrequency ablation
- Balloon enteroscopy and spiral enteroscopy for small bowel disorders
- Enteral stenting (esophageal, duodenal and colonic)
- Endoscopic gastro-jejunal feeding tube placement
- Manometry ,including esophageal, billiary and anal-rectal
- Bronchoscopies with endoscopic ultrasound and fine-needle aspiration of the lungs
- Therapeutic Brochoscopy with ablation of endobrochial tumors
Call (623) 524-4061 for more information.