At Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, our state-of-the-art Stroke Center uses a number of diagnostic procedures and medical technologies to evaluate stroke patients.
A stroke is classified as the sudden death of cells in a localized area of the brain caused by inadequate blood flow. A variety of underlying medical conditions may lead to a stroke, therefore making accurate diagnosis of the cause is essential to effective treatment.
Procedures and technology:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Video Electroencephalography
- Visual Evoked Potential Testing
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response
- Somasensory Evoked Potential
- Diagnostic Neurology
|For More Information|
|Podcasts: Neurology Procedures|
|Videos: Neurological Conditions|
|Test your knowledge about stroke|