The Banner Del E. Webb Pulmonary Rehabilitation department provides a comprehensive outpatient exercise therapy and educational program to help you live life with more energy and less difficulty.
We offer a comprehensive evaluation by a team that includes exercise physiologists and a registered nurse. This
Benefits of Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Decreased symptoms and complications
- Improved physical conditioning
- Increased control of daily functioning
- Reduced number of hospitalizations
- Improved emotional well being
- Enhanced quality of life
Candidates for Rehabilitation
Pulmonary rehabilitation is offered to individuals with:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- Restrictive lung diseases
Most managed care insurance plans or self-pay plans provide coverage for pulmonary rehabilitation.
Participating in the Program
The Pulmonary Rehabilitation department is located at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, 14502 W. Meeker Blvd., Sun City West. To participate in the program a physician’s order is required. If you have any questions consult your physician or call us at (623) 524-4290, or by FAX at 623-524-4165.