Take a tour, a class, shop or follow us on Facebook! We offer tools to help you every step of the way along your journey to parenthood.
- Tours, classes and resources
- Submit an online request for more information
- Find a doctor or midwife
- Contact Us
- New Beginnings Lactation Center
Time to deliver:
Surprise area moms who have their babies at Banner Del E. Webb know one thing: We really deliver.
Our birthing suites rank among the most beautiful and well-appointed in the metro Phoenix area. With features including hydrotherapy, Bose radios, and DVD players, our homey atmosphere is the perfect place to welcome your new arrival.
The Nesting Place Birthing Suites at Banner Del E. Webb also offer a free shrimp-and-steak dinner served by our Room Service associates to help celebrate your new arrival.
Our doctors and staff work together to meet the needs of each mother-to-be and baby throughout pregnancy, labor, birth and recovery. Our other features include:
- Nursing staff cross-trained in caring for both mothers and newborns
- Our mother-baby nursing care emphasizes privacy, safety and consistency of care for you and your newborn
- Well babies remain in the mother's room during hospitalization.
- Following the birth of your baby, we offer one-on-one teaching on all aspects of newborn care to help you and your family feel more confident going home
- Mothers delivering by C-section, can in most circumstances, have fathers present during the delivery with the OB's permission
- Level II Special Care Nursery
- Neonatal nurse practitioners available 24/7
- Infant Security system
- The care of a team of talented physicians and midwife.
Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center serves the Northwest Valley communities, including Surprise, El Mirage, Peoria, Glendale and Wickenburg.
To register for the free tour, please call (602) 230-CARE (2273) or register online (under Class/Event name, choose Pickles and Ice Cream).