Banner Desert Medical Center is proud to offer our Prenatal Education Program.
There are many classes each month, offered various days and times. Classes fill up quickly and babies are unpredictable, so we recommend you register in your sixth month and complete your classes in your seventh or eighth month of pregnancy.
Classes We Offer
- OB Childbirth Prep Class and Tour
- Baby Care Class
- Breastfeeding Class
- Diabetes in Pregnancy Class
- Infant CPR/First Aid Class
- Just for Dads Class
- OB Tours
- Sibling Adjustment Class
- Safe Babysitter Class
- Wired for Success
Do you need help finding the classes that are right for you? Suzanne Clinton, prenatal educator program coordinator, can help. Click here for our Prenatal Education Frequently Asked Questions or call Suzanne direct at (480) 412-5292.
All classes will be held in the Rosati Education Center on the campus of Banner Desert Medical Center, 1400 S. Dobson Road, Mesa.
To register, please call (602) 230-2273 (CARE).
- You can also register online. (Please note: At this time, the 230CARE website is not compatible with later versions of Internet Explorer. For an optimal experience, please utilize Google Chrome)
- Fees vary depending on class.
- Registration is required for all classes.
- Questions: Please call the program coordinator, (480) 412-5292.
|For More Information|
|Learn more about a healthy pregnancy|
|Take our healthy pregnancy quiz|
|Use our due date calculator|