The Breastfeeding class at Banner Desert Medical Center features a lecture, videos, and discussion with a board-certified lactation consultant, who is also a registered nurse.
This class includes:
- how to handle challenges of the early weeks
- positioning and successful latch
- how to know if your baby is getting enough
- information on breast milk production
- returning to work while continuing breastfeeding
Mother and partner are encouraged to attend together.
To register for this class, call 480-412-5292 or register today online.