Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Clinic
The Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Clinic at Banner Desert Cancer Center allows cancer patients to see three physician specialists and other oncology experts in one visit, without ever leaving the convenience of our Mesa office.
This unique program is designed specifically to help each patient develop a comprehensive, collaborative treatment plan including:
- A streamlined scheduling process
- Efficient specialist consultations
- Complete education and coordination by a nurse practitioner
- A family-centered care environment that encourages support in decision making.
Download or fill out this PDF Patient History Database Form and fax it to our Cancer Care Coordinator at (480) 412-8754 before your first appointment or bring it with you at your first appointment.
In one appointment, patients will see:
- A dedicated breast cancer surgeon
- A radiation oncologist
- A medical oncologist
- Specialty nurses and support staff, such as our cancer care coordinator, our genetic counselor or our oncology counselors
The clinic is designed to help:
- Any person with newly diagnosed breast cancer
- Past patients with new concerns
- Self or physician referred patients