Orthopedic Services at Banner Desert Medical Center
Banner Desert Medical Center is dedicated to providing innovative, compassionate orthopedic services tailored to meet patients' individual needs.
We treat an array of orthopedic injuries and disorders that affect the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and cartilage:
- Joint replacements – hip, knee, shoulder and ankle
- Sport injuries
- Congenital conditions
- Arthritis and degenerative disorders
- Fractures and dislocations
- Adult and pediatric care
We offer the latest in technology and technique in performing orthopedic surgeries including anterior hip replacements and minimally invasive procedures
We provide a full range of pediatric orthopedic services through Cardon Children's Medical Center.
We also offer a number of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs:
- Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation Therapies
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Department at Cardon Children's Medical Center addresses the special rehabilitation needs of children and adolescents.
|For More Information|
|Podcast: Rotator-cuff repair|
|Video: Hip arthritis and hip replacement|
|Are you at risk for osteoarthritis?|