Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa offers a wide range of outpatient services so your recovery can be successful and convenient.
We accept most insurance plans and we require a doctor's prescription before therapy can begin.
For more information on our Rehabilitation Services, email the Rehabilitation experts or please call us at
(480) 412-4101 to learn more about how we can build a program tailored to your needs and find out about our convenient hours.
Some services offered as Outpatient Rehabilitation:
- Audiology assessments provides a comprehensive evaluation of hearing disorders for patients of all ages.
- Speech Therapy, also referred to as speech pathology, uses special techniques to help patients improve their verbal and non-verbal communication skills, problem-solving abilities, concentration, memory and voice quality.
- Occupational Therapy works to improve a patient’s functional daily living skills including dressing, grooming and eating, as well as to improve motor, cognitive and social skills.
- Physical Therapy helps patients improve strength, flexibility and functional movement such as bed mobility, walking and balance.
Banner Desert's Outpatient Rehabilitation department also offers specialty services, such as:
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Ortho & Sports Therapy
- Lymphedema Management
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation
We will conduct a thorough evaluation and design an individual treatment plan customized to meet your needs.
|For More Information|
|Learn more about physical therapy|
|All types of stretches|