Banner Desert Medical Center offers a nationally certified Pulmonary Rehabilitation program to help you with your breathing problems.
We specialize in the individual medical, emotional and social needs of each patient with chronic lung conditions.
Trained staff members will monitor your heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen saturation and medical symptoms while you walk on a treadmill, ride a stationary bike and work on arm strengthening.
About the program
- After your doctor refers you, you will have an initial assessment then attend the program twice a week.
- Each rehabilitation session will include monitored exercise, education and support.
- Following your rehabilitation program, you can continue with a maintenance program for a minimal fee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the cost? Medicare and most other insurance carriers provide coverage for pulmonary rehabilitation. Please check with your insurer.
- How do I enroll? Ask your physician to refer you.
|For More Information|
|Learn more about physical therapy|
|Learn more about pulmonary rehab|
|Video: Cardiac rehab|