To schedule a test in Non-invasive Cardiology, please call (480) 684-7500.
What is Non-invasive Cardiology?
The Non-invasive Cardiology department works closely with cardiologists to provide a full range of diagnostic studies on the heart.
- Echocardiograms (Echo)
- Transesophageal Echocardiograms (TEE)
- 12 Lead Electrocardiograms (ECG)
- Stress Test Electrocardiograms (Stress ECG)
- Holter Monitoring (24 hr. ECG)
- Event Monitoring (ECG Events)
These studies are extremely valuable in evaluating and diagnosing a wide variety of heart conditions or in planning the appropriate courses of treatments for those conditions.