Orthopedic Services at Banner Estrella Medical Center
Banner Estrella Medical Center is dedicated to providing innovative, compassionate orthopedic services tailored to meet our patients' individual needs. Our board-certified orthopedic nurses provide direct patient care in a dedicated unit on the 6th floor.
We treat an array of orthopedic conditions including:
- joint replacement
- sports-related injuries
- congenital and degenerative disorders
- conditions affecting the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and cartilage.
Banner Estrella offers revolutionary technological advancements in orthopedic medicine. We performed the first gender knee replacement surgery in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The procedure was performed as part of a limited test group of 15 physicians across the country.
We provide for our orthopedic patients:
- GPS-enabled, also referred to as computer-assisted, orthopedic surgery that allows for smaller incisions
- Classes to help patients prepare for surgery
- On-site rehabilitation team works to return patients to their highest level of functioning as quickly and safely as possible.
|For More Information|
|Podcast: Rotator-cuff repair|
|Video: Hip arthritis and hip replacement|
|Are you at risk for osteoarthritis|