Be a Volunteer at Banner Estrella
Welcome to Banner Estrella Medical Center Volunteer Resources. We thank you for your interest in our program!
Each day, Banner Estrella volunteers make a positive difference in the lives of our patients, staff members and guests. Volunteers provide a personal and compassionate approach to patient and guest service.
People of all ages and all walks of life with diverse backgrounds and skills choose to give their time and talents to Banner Estrella. Each year, volunteers donate nearly 30,000 hours to Banner Estrella Medical Center.
Qualified candidates need only to have a desire to help others and the ability to give at least four hours of their time each week. Individuals volunteer in approximately 20 different departments at Banner Estrella and assist with a variety of tasks and services.
|Read about how Eileen helps her community by volunteering|
Interested in learning more?
- Why volunteer at Banner Estrella?
- Becoming a Volunteer
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Volunteer opportunities
Should you wish to obtain additional information, please contact us at (623) 327-4019. Our office is open from 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. We look forward to meeting you!
- Adult Volunteer Application
- Jr. Teen Volunteer Application (ages 16-17)
- Certified Reiki Volunteer Application
- Dog Therapy Volunteer Application
- Pebble Creek Volunteer Application
- Guided Imagery Volunteer Application