Patient Experience Scores are on the rise
Thanks to your hard work and focus, the scores for the communication with physicians section of the Patient Experience survey are on the rise. Below are some patient comments that exemplify the specific behaviors that make a difference to our patients.
- "Dr. Henderson was kind and caring to both of us.”
- “All staff members and physicians were all very helpful to my loved ones and family. I appreciate their concern and I am very grateful for their time and made them all at ease. Thank you all very much.”
- “The entire staff was great. Very professional, but personable too. Dr. Mazza is very thorough and competent. Great job!”
- “I commend Dr. Vance and his ER staff. “
- “Banner Gateway exceeded my expectations all the staff members were very polite and helpful. Dr. Vance from ER was so good at knowing exactly what steps to take. I will be forever thankful for his good judgment in finding what was really the problem. I was treated like royalty. Thanks so much.”
- “Dr. Akl is very knowledgeable in his area. He is well liked there which as nice for my husband and I to see. Keep up the good work.”
- “'I especially appreciated Dr. Miller who called in any specialists to get more input as to my condition. She was generally concerned to solve any problem that would arise and came in with good news not during a scheduled time so we would know it as soon as possible.”
- “I don't remember names but every nurse and doctor far exceeded anything I've ever seen at any hospital. That says something considering I've been hospitalized over 100 times.”
From these comments you can tell that our patients like to be treated kindly and by someone who is genuine and willing to take the time to ensure they understand their treatment.