At Banner Gateway, our Learning Center is a free service available to people who want to learn more about preventive health care, medical conditions, procedures and medications.
If you are a patient, family or visitor, stop by our Health Library and a medical librarian can help you with research on medical topics, guiding you through increasing amounts of information and connecting you with reliable health resources, both online and in print.
The Learning Center can help you:
- Find information about a medical diagnosis
- Learn more about a particular procedure or test
- Locate medication descriptions and guides
- Identify information that is accurate and current
- Evaluate online medical information
- Gather resources to ask your doctor, nurse and pharmacist
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Main Lobby at Banner Gateway Medical Center
Call our medical librarian at (480) 543-2582
Email: Ask a Librarian
Health information provided by the Learning Center is a resource intended solely for general information and education purposes and is not a substitute for the consultation, recommendation or advice of your health care providers. The information received from the Learning Center should not be construed as medical advice and we recommend that you seek a qualified health care provider to discuss your health care situation or answer your medical questions.