Community-based physicians wishing to request Banner Goldfield services for their patients are invited to be affiliated with Banner Goldfield Medical Center. This affiliation is for physicians who do not treat patients at the medical center but who request medical center services for their patients or require access to their patients’ health information.
Affiliated physicians are not members of the Medical Staff and do not have clinical privileges at the medical center. This group of physicians has representation on the Medical Executive Committee.
Physicians seeking to affiliate with the Medical Center must apply for community-based status by completeing this Community Physician information request form.
Qualifications for community-based affiliation:
- Must hold current Arizona licensure in good standing
- Able to participate in Medicare/AHCCCS and other federally funded health programs
- Must relate in a professional and ethical manner with Medical Center staff and physicians
Community-based physicians can:
- Order medical center outpatient diagnostic services for patients
- Access medical center information, via Clinical Connectivity (coming soon!), for their own patients
- Attend Continuing Medical Education programs at the medical center
- Receive Medical Staff Newsletters and other BIMC publications
For more information, please call Medical Staff Services at (480) 394-4066.