Walk with Me: the Nursing Journey
NurseWeek magazine recently invited nurses at Banner Good Samaritan and other Arizona hospitals to participate in “The Nursing Journey,” a collection of essays compiled by Banner Good Samaritan's Terry Ratner, RN, MFA, depicting their experiences in the field.
Over the next few pages, you can share the thoughts of 11 exemplary nurses, many of whom explain the motivation to pursue nursing as a career.
- A Perfect Fit - Terry Ratner, RN, MFA
- A Valued Life - Dorothy Beeson-Caswell, RN
- Acts of Kindness - Brenda Ann Donovan, RN, BSN
- Comforts of Home - Tamara Leal, RN
- Giving Back - Christine Barber, RN
- Happy Nurses Week! - Pat Gill, RN, MSN, CWON
- One Nurse's Perspective - Barbara King, RN
- Pass It On! - Denielle Headley RN, BSN, CCRN
- The Nurse and Mr. W. - Sylvia Crews, RN
- Thinking Outside the Box - Chandrika Bender, RN, BSN, PCCN
- Two Loves - Angie Phillips RN, MSN, CCRN
The entire article is available at Nurse.com.