Notes from the CEO
Steve Narang, MD, is the chief executive officer at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. Based on his daily observations, Dr. Narang writes a regular blog to keep physicians informed of developments at Banner Good Samaritan and Banner Health.
"Through this blog, I look forward to capturing the unique stories of this wonderful culture that each of you has played a role in contributing to. Banner Good Samaritan is a “Place of Possibilities.” It is in this hospital, that young physicians come from all over the country for the possibility to grow and develop into outstanding clinicians who deliver high value, and highly coordinated care, to complex patients every day," Narang wrote in his introductory blog post.
January 2014 Blogs
- Jan. 16: Building institutes at Banner Good Samaritan
- Jan. 9: Clinicians in Clinical Consensus
- Jan. 6: What's ahead for 2014
- Dec. 24: Keeping our patients safe
- Dec. 23: Holiday Helpers
- Dec. 18: Palliative Care and Dr. Pinderhughes
- Dec. 17: Laura Dreier Breast Center
- Nov. 22: What are you thankful for?
- Nov. 6: How can you contribute to this Place of Possibilities?
- Nov. 5: Telling Our Story