Notes from the CEO
Steve Narang, MD, is the chief executive officer at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. Based on his daily observations, Dr. Narang writes a regular blog to keep physicians informed of developments at Banner Good Samaritan and Banner Health.
"Through this blog, I look forward to capturing the unique stories of this wonderful culture that each of you has played a role in contributing to. Banner Good Samaritan is a “Place of Possibilities.” It is in this hospital, that young physicians come from all over the country for the possibility to grow and develop into outstanding clinicians who deliver high value, and highly coordinated care, to complex patients every day," Narang wrote in his introductory blog post.
- Nov. 22: What are you thankful for?
- Nov. 6: How can you contribute to this Place of Possibilities?
- Nov. 5: Telling Our Story
- Oct. 25: Start with 'Why'
- Oct 21: CNO Rachel Behrendt
- Oct 16: Academic Medicine and Banner Good Sam's Cardiovascular department
- Oct 15: Transformation of health care and ACA
- Oct. 11: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Oct. 10: Cath-Lab/EP Physician Advisory Council
- Oct. 9: Sickle Cell Program
- Oct. 8: Collaborative Care
- Oct. 6: New CNO, Better Together and Other Updates
- Sept. 23: Malnutrition Matters
- Sept. 19: National Rehabilitation Awareness Week
- Sept. 16: Leadership
- Sept. 16: Better Together Dunk Tank
- Sept. 16: Nursing Research
- Sept. 11: Patient Safety and Better Together
- Sept. 4: Better Together
- Sept. 2: Dr. Atul Gawande: The Cost Conundrum
- Sept. 1: High Value Care