Behavioral Health Services at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Behavioral Health Center
925 E. McDowell, 4th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Appointments: (602) 839-6800
Hours: M-F, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Banner Good Samaritan Behavioral Health Center provides comprehensive mental health services for adults and older adolescents.
Our professional staff thoroughly evaluates and treats essentially all mental illnesses as well as the psychological aspects of complicated physical problems and seniors' special needs. Our clinical approach is individualized, humanistic and thorough, fostering the highest quality of patient care.
Specific resources include:
- A 22-bed Adult Inpatient Unit
- An Outpatient Clinic averaging more than 7,000 visits per year
- Consultation-Liaison Service for physically ill hospital patients
- Fully accredited Psychiatry Residency Training Program with clerkship and elective experiences for qualified medical students, an internship for psychologists and clinically-oriented research activities.
The Behavioral Health Center’s full-time professional staff includes:
- Six board-certified faculty psychiatrists
- A doctoral level psychologist
- A master’s level counselor
- Twenty psychiatry residents enrolled in our training program.
The Behavioral Health Center’s location at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center provides ready access to more than 1,000 specialists and state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities.
We accept most insurance plans and we offer a financial assistance program for qualified, uninsured patients wishing to be treated in our Residents’ Outpatient Clinic.