The Laura Dreier Breast Center
The Laura Dreier Breast Center at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center offers advanced care in a soothing atmosphere at a convenient central Phoenix location.
We can provide results of your annual mammogram to your doctor within a day because we know that when one's health is in question, results can never come too soon.
If you have any concerns about your breast health, we can get you in for a mammogram that same day. We have a radiologist onsite to review your mammogram for additional piece of mind and diagnostic mammograms results are given the same day.
The Laura Dreier Difference:
Our experienced staff wants to put you at ease. Our specially designed center offers a tranquil atmosphere with comfy robes, private rooms and valet parking.
We also have a patient navigator, a registered nurse specially trained in breast-cancer care, who can help you with any questions.
We offer several additional services not found at other hospital-based breast centers, including:
- Same-day consultations with a breast surgeon
- Instruction in self-exam techniques
- Bone health services onsite
- Walk-in services
Procedures provided at the Laura Dreier Breast Center include:
- Digital Screening and Diagnostic Mammography
- Image-Guided Breast Biopsy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Breast MRI and Breast MRI Biopsy
- Breast Ultrasound
- Cyst Aspiration
- Needle Localization
- Genetic Counseling and Testing
- Monday --Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.