Helping you afford prescription medication
Meds Connection is a program, made possible by private donors and nonprofit Banner Health, developed to help people from across Arizona receive the prescription medication that critical to their care.
The program works by tapping into a number of medication sources, including Patient Assistance Programs offered by pharmaceutical companies and our own Banner Family Pharmacy.
Who is eligible?
- Residents of Arizona living with one of the following: Parkinson’s Disease, Essential Tremor, Restless Leg Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Individuals who are either uninsured or have gaps in coverage, such as the Medicare Coverage Gap
How does it work?
- Call Meds Connection toll-free at 1 (866) 995-6432 to see if you qualify. Specified income limits must be met. No office visits necessary.
- If eligible, medication is provided at no cost directly from the pharmaceutical manufacturer or the Meds Connection pharmacy program.
- Co-pay assistance may be available depending on the medication.
- Free medications often provided for those in the Medicare ‘Coverage Gap’.
Meds Connection is funded through a generous gift to Banner Health Foundation from Alan and Sheila Fitzgerald of Gilbert, Ariz.. Banner Health Foundation, a philanthropic resource for the nonprofit Banner Health, secures and stewards charitable contributions to advance Banner Health’s mission of making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
For more information, please contact:
Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
1012 E Willetta St.
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Tel: 1 (866) 995-6432
Fax: (602) 839-3593