Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic
Physiatrists, or rehabilitation physicians, specialize in the treatment of injuries and illnesses that affect a person’s movements. Physiatrists are experts in:
- diagnosing and treating pain
- restoring maximum function
- treating the whole person using non-surgical treatments
Banner Good Samaritan’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic is attended by Robert Djergaian, MD. Dr. Djergaian also serves at the Medical Director of the Banner Good Samaritan Rehabilitation Institute.
Dr. Djergaian specializes in the treatment of patients recovering from:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (major and minor)
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- other neurological conditions.
To learn more about the outpatient Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic, please call the Neuroscience Clinic at (602) 839-6533.