Banner Good Samaritan's Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Center offers a unique and comprehensive program designed to meet your patients' needs.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons and team of clinicians possess the skills and expertise for resolution of burdensome body scarring caused by both soft tissue and bony defects, and poorly functioning body parts.
Our procedures include:
- Immediate and delayed breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Revisional breast surgery
- Chest wall and sternal reconstructions
- Abdominal wall reconstructions for ventral hernia/defects/fistulas
- Lower extremity flaps for wound coverage
- Reconstruction following skin cancer excision
- Cranio-maxillofacial fractures and trauma reconstructions
- Colorectal, gynecological and pelvic reconstruction after tumor resection
- Post-bariatric body contouring
- Scar revision
Located on the Banner Good Samaritan campus, patients have full access in one location for diagnostics, interventions and post-procedural care.
Our team collaborates with other departments such as:
- general surgery
- vascular surgery
- colorectal surgery
- gynecological surgery
- orthopedic surgery
- primary care
- wound care and hyperbaric medicine.
We use a comprehensive clinical pathway proven successful for healing thousands of patients. Restoration of every patient’s quality of life is embedded in their plan of care.