Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Banner Good Samaritan's Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery center, the largest of its kind in metro Phoenix, is dedicated to providing high-quality care for your reconstructive needs.
We can help you with issues related to reconstructive surgery including those resulting from cancer treatment, surgeries or those inherent since birth. We specialize in complex cases.
Our board-certified, plastic surgeons are highly trained in reconstructive plastic and cosmetic surgery, and use the safest, most advanced surgical techniques available.
Our Plastic and Reconstructive Services include:
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Reconstructive surgery after removal of cancerous tumors and skin cancers
- Trauma reconstruction to help restore your body's appearance and function
- Treatment after facial fractures
- Reconstructive surgery for ventral hernias/defects/fistulas
- Post-bariatric body contouring
- Scar revision
- Cosmetic plastic surgery
The Banner Good Samaritan Difference
Because we are located on the Banner Good Samaritan campus, our patients can come to just one place for their diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
- Our registered nurse case manager will coordinate care and answer any questions
- We can perform reconstructive plastic surgery at the same time as your original surgery with your general surgeon
- We work closely with the:
- We offer easy access to Banner Good Samaritan's Physical Therapy Services and Banner Family Pharmacy
- Banner Good Samaritan is a Magnet Nursing Hospital, signifying we have the highest quality of nursing staff
- We are experienced in working with insurance companies
Our Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Vas N. Sabeeh, D.O., FACS
- Molly F. Walsh, D.O.
- David C. Yao, MD., FACS