The Banner Good Samaritan Poison and Drug Information Center offers free, around-the-clock telephone advice about drugs.
In addition to handling poisoning emergencies, our specially trained registered nurses work closely with Banner Good Samaritan's board-certified medical toxicologists and clinical pharmacists to provide drug information.
We can help answer questions about:
- identifying a pill
- drug interactions
- medications that are safe during pregnancy
- medications that are safe while breastfeeding
- adverse reactions to medications
- side effects of medications
- over the counter medications and prescription medications
- street drugs
- drugs of abuse