Awards and Accreditation
Banner Heart Hospital's excellent care and specialty services for heart failure patients has helped us become the first Accredited Heart Failure Institute in Arizona and one of the first in the nation.
In addition, Banner Heart has received several awards and recognitions over the years:
- U.S. News and World Report: Ranked eleventh in Arizona and with three high-performing specialties in 2014
- Named one of the nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, formerly the Healthcare business of Thomson Reuters in 2012.
- Among the top 10 in the U.S. News & World Report's first Best Hospitals metro area rankings in 2011.
- Solucient Top 100 Cardiovascular Award
- Best ratings in Pulmonary Embolism; Heart Attack and Heart Failure
- 2006 Arizona March of Dimes Nurse of the Year: Rhonda Huddart, Cardiovascular Operating Room
- Top One Percent, Care Sciences: treatment of patients with heart attacks and heart failure.