Banner Heart Hospital encourages the role of family and friends in the healing process. For that reason, there are no set visiting hours.
However, please understand that visiting restrictions may be implemented by the nursing staff based on the patient’s condition.
The following are general guidelines for all visitors:
- Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere on the Banner Heart Hospital and Banner Baywood Medical Center campus.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- People with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments, or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- We encourage all visitors to wash their hands when they first enter the room and after any contact. Hand sanitizer is conveniently located throughout our facility; please feel free to use routinely.
- Visitation of patients in isolation depends on the patient’s condition. Please be aware of precautions, you may be required to wear a gown, mask, and gloves. If you are not sure or unable to follow these precautions, staff will assist you.
- Please avoid touching or adjusting any of the patient-care equipment, including vacant beds.
- Overnight accommodations may not be available.