Heart Health Check
Banner Heart Hospital offers a comprehensive Heart Health Check.
This $25 health check includes:
- Blood pressure test: High blood pressure or hypertension can make the heart work harder than normal and can cause heart enlargement and weakening. It also increases the risk or heart attack and stoke.
- Cholesterol screening: This screening is a good starting point if you have never had your cholesterol tested or is great opportunity to see if the lifestyle changes you are making are effective in helping to control cholesterol levels.
- Body mass index and body fat percentage: The BMI Calculator helps determine if you are at a healthy weight.
- Cardiac risk assessment: This assessment can help determine your risk for developing heart disease and enable you to modify your lifestyle to help you live a longer and healthier life.
- One-on-one consultation with a heart health expert: This will help you understand your Heart Health Check results and help you determine steps to make healthier lifestyle choices.
Heart Health Checks take place on Monday and Friday. Appointment is required.
To make an appointment, call (480) 321-4968.