About Banner Hospice
Nonprofit Banner Hospice has served the metro Phoenix area for more than 10 years.
Our goal is to support quality of life, honor the wishes of our patients, maintain the dignity of the individual and support the family through their grieving process.
We offer care wherever the patient calls home or provide care at our Banner Gardens Hospice House.Our teams are experts in pain and symptom management.and are here to serve you with your end-of-life needs.
What we do
Patients and their families enrolled in Banner Hospice are empowered to make their own decisions, find spiritual peace and say goodbye to loved ones. We can provide comfort to the patient and family by alleviating symptoms and create an environment to develop lasting final memories.
Hospice is often helpful for those:
Banner Hospice Locations:
We also have access to several other locations in Arizona which will provide in-patient care that may be more convenient for the family.
Who pays for hospice?
- Care and services of hospice team members
- Medications and medical equipment related to the terminal illness
- All levels of care - routine, respite, inpatient and continuous
Private Insurance Carriers:
- Those carrying private insurances, often have a hospice benefit available.
- If you have a private insurance and are not sure of your hospice coverage, please contact our office at (480) 657-1100, we will be happy to assist you.