No medicine. No needles. Just good, old-fashioned TLC delivered in a genuinely furry, four-legged way!
Starting with a few dogs at Banner Health's Banner Desert Medical Center, the Dog Therapy program is barking louder than ever before.
These active furry friends now volunteer throughout Banner Health's not-for-profit facilities in Arizona, making bedside visits at:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Hospice House - Grandview Terrace in Sun City West
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix and the Rehabilitation Institute
- Page Hospital
If you and your four-legged friend would like to become a Dog Therapist though our volunteer program, please contact Annette Edwards at (480) 497-5535.
For Hospice questions and assessments, please call (480) 497-5535.