Banner Hospice House - Grandview Terrace (Sun City West)
Banner Hospice House - Grandview Terrace
14505 W. Granite Valley Drive
Sun City West, AZ 85375
Please call to schedule a tour
Banner Hospice has a dedicated inpatient unit (IPU) in the Sun Health Grandview Care Center, located in the Grandview Terrace complex, a Sun Health Senior Living Community adjacent to the campus of Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center in Sun City West.
Grandview Terrace features 288 luxury condominiums and the 179-bed Sun Health Grandview Care Center, which offers residents a continuum of care for acute and chronic medical issues.
The caring team at Banner Hospice House in Grandview includes physicians, nurses, certified nursing assistants, social workers, chaplains and volunteers, all of whom work collaboratively to ensure each patient gets close attention.
- 12 private rooms with private bathrooms
- Family gathering and dining area with a flat-screen TV
- Complimentary coffee and light snacks for visitors
Banner Hospice House Admission Criteria
- Patients with life-limiting illnesses who do not seek further aggressive medical treatment.
- Patients need symptom management that requires additional care and management that cannot occur in the home.
- Those seeking a five-day respite stay for caregiver relief.