Banner Hospice House - Grandview Terrace
Banner Hospice House - Grandview
14505 W. Granite Valley Drive
Sun City West, AZ 85375
Please call to schedule a tour
Banner Hospice has a dedicated inpatient unit (IPU) in the Sun Health Grandview Care Center, located in the Grandview Terrace complex, a Sun Health Senior Living Community adjacent to the campus of Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center in Sun City West.
Grandview Terrace features 288 luxury condominiums and the 179-bed Sun Health Grandview Care Center, which offers residents a continuum of care for acute and chronic medical issues.
The caring team at Banner Hospice House - Grandview includes physicians, nurses, certified nursing assistants, social workers, chaplains and volunteers, all of whom work collaboratively to ensure each patient gets close attention.
- 12 private rooms with private bathrooms
- Family gathering and dining area with a flat-screen TV
- Complimentary coffee and light snacks for visitors
Banner Hospice House Admission Criteria
- Patients with life-limiting illnesses who do not seek further aggressive medical treatment.
- Patients need symptom management that requires additional care and management that cannot occur in the home.
- Those seeking a five-day respite stay for caregiver relief.