Dear Patients and Friends,
Welcome to Banner Ironwood Medical Center. It is our privilege to provide the very best clinical care, as well as the very best patient experience for you. We are pleased that we have been able to provide an excellent patient experience and achieve high quality care outcomes since opening.
The physicians, staff and volunteers are dedicated to providing you and your family patient centered care in a comfortable and healing setting.
- Focus on Patient Safety—electronic medical records to ensure state-of-the-art recordkeeping and patient care management
- Patient Room Amenities—large patient rooms designed to support patient healing and family involvement; a family zone; wireless internet access; room service
- Latest Medical Care Technology—Banner Health’s iCare ICU system provides 24-hour remote monitoring, allowing patients to receive all levels of medical care, from intensive care to general acute care, all in the same room
- Emergency Care—a “door to doc” process that ensures patients receive the most appropriate care as quickly as possible
- Surgical Services—four surgical suites equipped with the latest surgical technology
- Maternity Services—a beautiful space for families to welcome their new babies, including 12 postpartum beds, four Labor/Delivery/Recovery rooms, two c-section suites and a six bed nursery
Banner Ironwood is pleased to be part of this vibrant community. We look forward to growing with the community to meet your healthcare needs. Please take a moment to read our Promise to Patients. We are honored that you have chosen Banner Ironwood Medical Center for your health care.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or any member of our leadership team should you have questions regarding your care, or if you have any ideas for improvement, at (480) 394-4000. We welcome your feedback.
Julie Nunley, RN
CEO, Banner Ironwood Medical Center