Banner Ironwood Offers Quality Health Care for Pinal County
Health Care for a Growing Community
Banner Health recognizes the growing health care needs in Pinal County and the Southeast Valley. Our 80-acre Banner Ironwood Medical Center campus at Combs and Gantzel roads, next to the Town of Queen Creek, offers a state-of-the-art hospital and other associated services.
Banner Ironwood features 47 private rooms and focuses on emergency services, obstetrics, surgery and general medical care.
We offer a patient-centered approach, featuring all the amenities of a hotel and the highest quality of health care available.
This includes services such as:
- A full-service Emergency department
- Inpatient beds devoted to intensive care and medical/surgical care
- A Maternity department with four labor/delivery/recovery rooms and two Caesarian-section suites, plus a Level II Nursery for babies needing a little extra care.
- Four large surgical suites with high-intensity LED lighting and screens with super-sharp imaging
- Medical imaging services including X-ray, MRI, CT and ultrasound
Room to Grow with the Community
Banner Ironwood is built to expand quickly with community growth. Our first patient tower has 47 beds and can accommodate up to 86 beds when fully equipped. In total, more than 500 beds and supporting health services could be built on our site.
Banner Ironwood Medical Center is part of a network of Banner Health medical centers designed to meet the East Valley's growing health care needs, including: