Banner Ironwood’s expert gynecology services include both traditional and minimally invasive surgical options to treat a wide range of women’s health issues.
From hysterectomies and pelvic reconstruction to treatment for endometriosis, we work to meet your individual needs.
Minimally invasive surgical care means less pain and shorter hospital stays for patients. Often, these procedures are performed on an outpatient basis, which means you can return home sooner, usually within 24 hours.
Patients who undergo minimally invasive surgery often experience:
- Reduced trauma to the body
- Reduced blood loss and need for transfusions
- Less post-operative pain and discomfort
- Lower risk of infection
- Shorter hospital stays
- Faster recovery and return to normal daily activities
- Smaller incisions and less scarring
The most common minimally invasive gynecological procedures performed at Banner Ironwood include:
Uterine fibroid removal (Myomectomy)
Vaginal prolapse surgery (Sacrocolpopexy)