Become a Volunteer
Members of the Volunteer Services department are ambassadors for Banner Ironwood Medical Center and important additions to our customer service team. Our volunteer program provides flexibile scheduling and placement to accommodate the interests and availability of volunteers who want to learn new skills and give back to the community. The goal of the Volunteer Services department is to maximize our volunteers' talent by providing opportunities that expand and use their skills.
Benefits of Volunteering at Banner Ironwood:
- Make community connections.
- Explore careers in health care.
- Contribute to the care and recovery of our patients.
- Make a difference in your community.
- Studies show that people who volunteer live longer!
For more information about volunteering, please call Volunteer Services at (480) 394-4042.