Prostate Cancer Treatment
If you are diagnosed with prostate cancer, your doctor will discuss the best options to treat it. This depends on several factors, including:
- Your age and general health
- Stage and grade of cancer
- Whether the cancer has spread
- Side effects of treatment
Your treatment for prostate cancer will be customized to your particular needs. One or more of the following therapies may be recommended to treat the cancer or help relieve symptoms.
- Radiation Therapy
- Hormone Therapy
- Other Therapies (including Gene Therapy, Cryotherapy, Targeted Therapies and Vaccine Therapy)
- Active Surveillance or Watchful Waiting
Some other information that is important during treatment is.