Schedule Your First Appointment
To schedule your first appointment, please call (480) 256-6444 or request an appointment online.
Our goal is to make your first visit positive and informative. You will meet your RN clinical navigator during this visit. This nurse will be your guide and main point of contact with all members of your care team.
- What do you need for your first appointment?
- What do you need to bring to the first appointment?
- What should you wear to your first appointment?
- Where should you park?
What do you need for your first appointment?
To make your first appointment the most beneficial for you and your loved ones, the following information will need to be gathered ahead of time. This will allow our health care team to review your records before your appointment and request additional information if needed.
- Recent doctors notes
- Operative reports
- Chemotherapy records (to include names of drugs and dates given)
- Radiation therapy records
Medication list to include dosage and frequency
- List of prescription medications
- List of over-the-counter medications
- Current laboratory reports
- Tumor marker reports
- Pathology slides
- Pathology reports
- Cytology/Flow Cytometry reports
- All imaging films from the last 12 months (preferably on disc) including mammogram, CT, MRI, x-ray, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, etc.
- Imaging reports
- Mammogram reports
- CT and PET scan reports
- MRI reports
- Ultrasound reports
- Nuclear medicine scans
- Name, address, phone number and fax number for your primary care physician
- Local phone number for you if you are from outside the greater Phoenix area
- Copy of advanced directives if you have them
What do you need to bring to the first appointment?
- Valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Physician names and phone numbers that you would like us to communicate with
- Reading materials. You may have some free time between appointments. Free wi-fi is available at the cancer center.
What should you wear to your first appointment?
Dress for comfort. Wear casual clothing, comfortable shoes and a sweater as room temperatures can be cool any time of year.
Where should you park?
We are located on the southwest corner of the U.S. 60 and Higley Road in Gilbert, Ariz.
From central Phoenix, travel west on U.S. 60/Superstition Freeway, exit Higley Road (exit 186) and turn right. Then, turn right at the second light which is Banner Gateway Drive. Turn right again at the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center sign and take this road to the cancer center which will be on your left.
We offer free valet parking at the front of the cancer center. If you choose to self park, there is a parking lot on the north side of the building.
If you have any questions before your appointment, please contact us at (480) 256-6444. We look forward to meeting you soon.