Clinical Trial Listing
Below are the clinical trials we are currently offering at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. Please continue to check back as we will continue to add additional trials to this list.
If you are interested in participating in any of these trials, please call (480) 256-6444.
For more information about these trials please visit ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Multi-center Phase 2 Trial of Single-Agent Amrubicin as Second-Line Therapy in Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Refractory Urothelial Carcinoma (NCT01331824)
- A Radomized, Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Tolerability of Veliparib in Combination with Temozolomide or Veliparib in Combo with Carbo and Paclitaxel vs. Placebo Plus Carb and Paclitaxal in Subjects with BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation and Metastatic Breast Cancer (NCT01506609)
- An open-label, phase II, single-arm study of everolimus in combination with letrozole in the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor positive metastatic breast cancer (NCT01698918)
- A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind Study Of PF-05280014 Plus Paclitaxel Versus Trastuzumab Plus Paclitaxel For The First-Line Treatment Of Patients With HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer (NCT01989676)
- An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab Versus Investigator's Choice Chemotherapy as First-Line Therapy for Stage IV or Recurrent PD-L1+ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (CheckMate 026) (NCT02041533)
- A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-arm Study of MPDL3280A in Patients with PD-L1-Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NCT01846416)
- Phase III Randomized, Open Label Study of Single Agent Ofatumumab vs Single Agent Rituximab in Follicular Lymphoma Relapsed After Rituximab-Containing Therapy (NCT01200589)
- A Multicenter Open-Label, Randomized Phase 1b/2, Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Combination With Lenalidomide, With and Without Rituximab in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (NCT02077166)
- A Multi-National, Prospective, Observational Study in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma (NCT01511913)
- A Phase 2, Randomized, Multicenter Study of PEGPH20 (PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase) Combined with nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine Compared With nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine in Subjects With Stage IV Previously Untreated Pancreatic Cancer (NCT01839487)
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) vs Everolimus in Subjects With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma That Has Progressed After Prior VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy (NCT01865747)
Stem Cell Transplant