The Banner Alzheimer's Residence -- Honoring Mr. & Mrs. Robert J. Hoover
The Banner Alzheimer's Residence -- Honoring Mr. & Mrs. Robert J. Hoover is licensed by the state of Arizona as an assisted-living facility to provide care for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementia.
We offer a home-like setting in a residence that was built and designed specifically for dementia care. Our Peoria facility is quiet and peaceful, with safe access to outdoor areas with fenced-in patios. We also feature:
- Medical care by your own or our physician
- Twice-weekly visits with nurse practitioner
- Transportation to physician appointments
- Flexible visiting hours
- Set pricing for all levels of care, including toiletries, incontinence products, transportation and preventative health care
We are a member of Arizona Assisted Living Federation of America.
We would love to show you our residence
Our goal is to provide enhanced quality of life for our residents and their families, as well as opportunities for:
- Personal Growth
- Exercise for mobility and strength
- Daily Achievements
We promote socialization and a model of care that revolves around real-life experiences. We encourage interaction and involvement with friends, family and volunteers.