Free Asthma Checks from Banner Children's
Does your child have asthma? Is your child uninsured or underinsured?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, call (480) 412-6344 to schedule a free asthma checkup for your child today. Children up to age 21 years of age are eligible as long as they are still in school. A bilingual scheduler will be available to assist you.
Asthma checkups are provided on Tuesdays in our Banner Children’s HealthMobile at Banner Thunderbird. Appointments are required.
Asthma Services provided:
- Asthma Education Session with a certified asthma educator
- Learn how to monitor your asthma at home with a peak flow meter
- Learn how to correctly use your inhaler with a spacer device
- Receive a personalized asthma action plan and asthma book
- Assistance with applications for free medication assistance programs
- Bilingual nurse
The checkups will take place in the Banner Children's Healthmobile in the Visitor's Parking Lot at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center 10 a.m. – Noon and 1 – 5 p.m. on the following Tuesdays:
- August 6
- August 20
- September 3
- September 17
- October 1
- October 15
- October 29
- November 12
- November 26
- December 10