Chemical Dependency Programs
Banner Thunderbird Behavioral Health Center in Glendale, Ariz., offers extensive chemical dependency or substance-abuse programs for adults and adolescents.
Inpatient Chemical Dependency Treatment Program (Adults)
- Understanding addictions
- Coping with symptoms and cravings
- Creating a relapse prevention plan
- Helping clients and their families identify their motivation to achieve recovery.
- We teach the skills and provide the tools necessary for lifelong recovery.
- The program meets three times a week for an average of eight weeks. Group therapy provides education on addiction as a disease.
- Continuing support is provided in our Relapse Prevention Group.
- Group meeting times are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9 a.m.- noon, or 6-9 p.m.
- For a free assessment for outpatient therapy groups, call (602) 254-HELP (4357) and request an appointment with an assessment therapist at Banner Thunderbird IOP programs.