Patient and Family Learning Center and Library
The Patient and Family Learning Center and Library provides excellent patient care with high quality, trustworthy information that helps patients and families manage their health care and make informed decisions in a comfortable and confidential setting.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Closed holidays
The Patient and Family Learning Center and Library is located on the second floor of the hospital's north lobby. This unique space includes computers with Internet access, up-to-date consumer health books, brochures, magazines, and donated light reading.
Links to Specific Health Subjects
Links for general health searching:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Diseases and Conditions
- Health Hotlines lists toll-free numbers to health organizations
- New York Online Access to Health
- U. S. Food and Drug Administration’s : Consumer Health Information for You and Your Family.
- Weight Control Information Network (WIN): From the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases