At Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, we know how frequent and severe breathing problems can impact a child's life. Our team of respiratory specialists and pulmonologists care for a variety of problems, including asthma.
- Evaluations for children who have symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, recurrent pneumonia, wheezing and chest pain.
- Asthma care
- Care for chronic lung disease due to premature birth
- Respiratory failure care
- Care for chronic and recurrent respiratory infections such as
bronchitis, bronchiolitis or pneumonia.
- Pulmonary function tests to measure how well your child breathes.
- Infant pulmonary function tests
- Flexible bronchoscopy