Comprehensive Pediatric Care at Cardon Children's
Cardon Children's Medical Center is here to help when your family needs medical care. Take our photo tour
Our state-of-the-art facility features 206 beds, specially trained nurses and doctors and family-centered care. Visit the KidZone to play games and learn about what to expect in the hospital
Other benefits offered at our children's medical center include:
- An expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – from 65 beds to 86 beds.
- Six pediatric operating rooms featuring 25 private, child-friendly pre- and post-op areas.
- An expanded Pediatric Emergency Department, increasing from 15 to 26 beds.
- Outpatient Treatment Center includes 16 beds that can serve as overflow for Emergency Department during peak evening hours.
- Dedicated Pediatric Radiology Department.
- Dedicated Pediatric Rehabilitation unit.
- Dedicated pediatric cancer and blood disorder unit.
- Dedicated Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, with shelled space for future PICU expansion.
Benefits for families include:
- Separate treatment rooms on every floor.
- Private patient rooms with ample space for patient and family members, including private baths.
- Family lounges, dietary stations and laundry rooms for family use.
- Interactive play/family spaces.
- Unique interior design that emulates nature scenes and individual houses at the entrance to every room.
- Forever Young Zone, a multipurpose auditorium/performance space, designed by Steve Young’s Forever Young Foundation.
Our highly skilled and compassionate staff assures parents that their children are receiving the best possible care.
Our pediatric staff, in conjunction with a full array of pediatric specialty physicians, meets the diverse childhood health care needs of our time.
We are a member of the Children’s Hospital Association.