This prenatal class covers all the information you need to get started breastfeeding your infant, including breastfeeding techniques and helpful hints, the Hows and Whys of breast milk production, and going back to work.
- This class is recommended during the eighth month of pregnancy. You may bring a support person; the father of the baby is highly recommended.
- Cost: $25
- Location: Banner Desert Medical Center, Juniper Room, located in the Rosati Education Center on the first floor. Parking is available in the 1432 Parking Structure just east of the Education Center.
- Registration is required: Call (602) 230-CARE (2273)
Breastfeeding Support Group
This free group allows breastfeeding mothers to meet and support each other. Each week a new topic is discussed, including techniques and helpful hints.
The group facilitator is a Registered Nurse and an Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
- Date/Time: Thursdays from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Location: Cardon Children's Medical Center, Fourth Floor Conference Room: Frog A and Turtle B.
- Information: Call (480) 412-3035