Free Asthma Checks from Banner Children's
Does your child have asthma? Is your child uninsured or underinsured?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, call 480-412-6344 to schedule a free asthma checkup for your child today. Children up to age 21 years of age are eligible as long as they are still in school. A bilingual scheduler will be available to assist you.
Asthma checkups are provided on Tuesdays in our Banner Children’s HealthMobile at Banner Thunderbird. Appointments are required.
Asthma Services provided:
- Asthma Education Session with a certified asthma educator
- Learn how to monitor your asthma at home with a peak flow meter
- Learn how to correctly use your inhaler with a spacer device
- Receive a personalized asthma action plan and asthma book
- Assistance with applications for free medication assistance programs
- Bilingual nurse
The checkups will take place in the Banner Children's Healthmobile in Visitor's Parking Lot at Cardon Children's Medical Center 9 a.m.-noon and 1-6 p.m. on the following Tuesdays: