Free Asthma Consultations
Does your Child or Teenager have Asthma? Schedule a FREE consultation with a certified asthma educator today!
At Banner Children’s, we want to help children with asthma. To do this, our Banner School Based Health program has started an asthma education clinic. We offer free 30 minute asthma education consultations with a certified asthma educator every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cardon Children’s Medical Center.
At your consultation you will receive:
- Free asthma education booklet
- Peak flo meter, if age 6 years or greater, and a lesson on how to monitor your asthma control at home and school with this device
- Free medication assistance applications or discounted medication programs
- Any of your questions about asthma control will be answered
- Note for school absence is available to attend the appointment if needed
Schedule your FREE appointment today: (480) 412-6344!
Check in for your appointment with a volunteer at the front desk of the main lobby at Cardon Children’s Medical Center: 1400 S. Dobson Road Mesa, AZ 85202
If you have any questions, please call (480) 412-7902