Breastfeeding and Lactation Services
VIDEO: Learn how the breastfeeding support group helps new and experienced moms get the help they need.
Inpatient services include:
- Complex breastfeeding counseling services in all pediatric and adult care areas of Banner Desert Medical Center.
- Assistance with the rental or purchase of breast pumps.
- Mother's Milk Program: a four-part program that assists premature and sick infants receive their mother's milk and breastfeed as early and as long as possible.
Outpatient services include:
- Prenatal breastfeeding classes.
- Breastfeeding support groups that meet weekly.
For more information on breastfeeding at Cardon Children's, call (480) 412